It's been overly said by many thinkers and theologians that the greatest gift is the gift of life. So we are grateful to God that we have lived to see the second day of the second month of the year. But having life alone is not enough. There must be an unflinching determination to ensure that the life we have is of a high quality; that we are improving in what we do month by month, year by year. If that's going to happen, you must cultivate the habit of asking quality of questions. The quality of the questions you ask will determine the quality of your answers and, consequently, the quality of the future you construct. So the first set of questions you want to ask;
1. Questions of Evaluation: these questions evaluate the past; if the remaining 11 months of the year turns out like January turned out, how would your life be? Did you achieve your goals for January? Did you improve in what you do? What did you do well? What did I do well?
2. Questions of Establishment: these questions identify what you must do in order to improve the present; how can I improve my performance and productivity? What new ideas or strategies must I implement? What new relationships and partnerships can I develop? What new habits will empower me to achieve more? What are my Key Result Areas? (Areas where I get the most results)
3. Questions of Elimination: not only is it important to know what to do, you must also know what to stop doing. Which habits are holding me back from reaching my full potential? What items should I stop wasting time on? Which relationships drain my energy?
Ask quality questions. Don't just jump into the new month without a plan on how to do better than last month. Don't be too busy working in your life that you have no time to work on your life!

Written by:
Jeremiah Buabeng
Motivational speaker, Author & Corporate Trainer.
Contact: +233 246 88 26 32.
Email: jeremiahbuabeng@ymail.com

Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top